- Assist in managing day-to-day finance & accounting activities
- Prepare, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports while ensuring accuracy and adhering to reporting and procedural standards.
- Assists in reviewing system adequacy, identifying process improvement to the overall accounting system and ensure sound internal control system
- To prepare, review and verify records of external financial statements as part of auditing process
- Coordinates preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting.
- To provide accounting assistance to external auditors and tax agent on annual audit and income tax matter
- Ensure payments of invoices and staff claims are processed accordingly
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Prior experience in a fast paced environment and able to work independently.
- At least 2 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Multilingual candidates are encouraged to apply