To support our strong development in the Southeast Asia region, we are looking for a Business Development Executive for a position based in our Bangkok office. Working within a regional team to provide business development and marketing support in the professional services industry, you will be responsible for a full range of business development activities across ASEAN, including proposals writing, preparing marketing collaterals, marketing, event planning, and nurturing relationships with existing and prospective clients.
What will you do?
You will be involved in the Business Development Team’s key missions: business development support, market knowledge, and brand awareness, including notably:
- Assist, draft, review, and/or edit/revise publications including client newsletters and alerts, profile materials, marketing and PR documents.
- Assist in developing standard capabilities statements for general correspondences with clients.
- Assist in the development and construction of proposals for service, ensuring quality goals are met and timely delivered.
- Ensure office style standards compliance of any marketing document’s/publications.
- Assist in key client programs by researching and preparing background materials and fee analysis of clients, active monitoring of client activities, and preparing and updating monthly reports.
- Assist in developing and updating advisors’ profiles/CVs, capability statements, and credentials databases.
- Provide marketing support such as event management, business development activities, internal training, and writing articles.
- Help develop and execute local communications programs connected with the firm’s strategic business development initiatives including drafting internal communication documents
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any related fields.
- Excellent in Thai and English communication, especially in written and drafting skills are required.
- Previous experience working in business development or marketing and communications.
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and organizational skills.
ZICO is an integrated network of multidisciplinary professional services firms enabling organizations and individuals to succeed in ASEAN.
With 17 offices located throughout all 10 ASEAN countries and a team of 700 staff including 400 consultants and legal professionals, we provide legal, advisory and transactional services that help create and secure business opportunities for you.
Our ASEAN network extends to Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam, where our offices are managed by local experts.
Our clients include governments and government-linked companies, law firms, private and public listed companies, multinational and multi-ASEAN corporations as well as entrepreneurs and high net-worth individuals.
Email and Address
Please email your application to:
Wanlaya Sripraditworakul at *protected email*
ZICOlaw (Thailand) Limited
Q. House Lumpini Building, Level 17 Unit 1702
No. 1 South Sathorn Road, Tungmahamek, Sathorn
Bangkok 10120, Thailand