“Join our ASEAN Journey”
To support our strong development in ASEAN member countries, we are actively seeking a high potential copywriter to write clear and concise copy for publications, websites and beyond, with an eye for detail.
If you enjoy working with team members whose defining characteristics are achievement, initiative, professionalism, responsiveness and adaptability, you may be the person we are seeking to join our Business Development Team as creative copywriter for our group of entities.
Working within a team to provide high quality and effective business development and corporate support in copywriting in professional services industry, you will have responsibility for the full spectrum of: clear copywriting of internal and external communications (e.g. newsletters, announcements, alerts); conducting thorough research and interviews; working with creative professionals to build marketing campaigns and other exciting projects.
Reporting to the Business Development Senior Manager and Director, you will be a creative copy writer and your words will inform and engage target audiences. You will be integral in initiating engagement in a wide variety of initiatives through multi-channel, innovative business development campaigns. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, we’d like to meet you.
Submit up to three writing samples, so we can engage with the idea of your best work. Feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application.
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements to write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice.
- Collaborate with Business Development Managers and other professionals on large and small scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns, landing pages).
- Edit and proofread copy all the time, adhering to the brand voice.
- Use images, links, SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach.
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews.
- BSc/BA in English, journalism or related field.
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role with at least 5+ years of experience.
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation, experience with SEO.
- Far better than excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills with fast turn-around.
- A solid understanding of the corporate B2B environment space is key requirement and a keen understanding of business and marketing strategies within the B2B market is an added advantage.
- Autonomy & determination, good level of confidence and commitment to ensure successful completion of projects; high energy levels, good ideas, strong project management skills and all round communication skills; creativity and initiative; the ability to work independently.
- Teamwork, sense of humor and can-do attitude; team player with strong leadership and interpersonal skills to build enthusiasm among teammates and business stakeholders; ability to deal and interact in international environment.
- Reliability; creative, resourceful, hands-on all-rounder, able to lead and multitask; authoritative, analytical and intelligent with business acumen; excellent attention to details; lateral thinking and the ability to overcome obstacles.