Siew Kuan has more than of 20 years extensive experience in the corporate finance and investment banking sector, working with various financial institutions such as Arab-Malaysian Merchant Bank Berhad (currently known as AmInvestment Bank), United Overseas Bank (Malaysia) Bhd, HwangDBS Investment Bank Berhad and Hong Leong Investment Bank Berhad.
She has managed numerous transactions including initial public offerings (“IPO”), rights issues, takeover offers, privatisations, bonds issues, syndicated term loans and private financing initiatives amongst others.
Few landmark transactions that Siew Kuan was involved had received recognition by industry
· RAM award in 2012 for 1st bond by insurance company
· Islamic Finance News Award for Perpetual Deal of the Year 2013
· Islamic Finance News Award for Musharakah Deal of the Year 2013
· Blue Print Award from RAM for Structured Finance Landmark Deal for 2015
· IFN Awards for Ijarah Deal of the Year 2015
· IFN Awards for Real Estate Deal of the Year2015