Stuart, popularly known as Stu, has extensive experience in multinational operations in Asia-Pacific and globally including strategies for entering new markets and partnering with Governments.
He has helmed General Electric in various leadership roles throughout ASEAN since early 90s, and is deeply familiar with government relations and business culture in this region.
Stu is a prominent corporate leader in the region and even appeared as a guest interviewer on The Apprentice Asia. He is a frequent speaker at business events including contributions to World Economic Forum.
Stu is also an active volunteer in humanitarian efforts around the region.
Position & Directorships
- Independent Non-executive Director – AirAsia Berhad
- Board Member – Malaysian Investment Development Authority
- Board Member – Orbis International, Inc. (Singapore) Ltd
- Governor – Malaysian American Chamber of Commerce
- Chairman – Vietnam-US Committee of US-ASEAN Business Council
- Board of Advisors – Duke University and Harvard Business School
- Former Chief Executive Officer, ASEAN – GE Global Growth and Operations