ZICO Shariah is a leading Shariah advisory services provider. We advise our clients globally on Shariah compliance, structuring of Islamic financial instruments and assist our clients in carrying out Shariah review and audit services. ZICO Shariah is part of ZICO, an integrated network of multidisciplinary firms helping organisations and individuals succeed in ASEAN.
To assist with:
– Shariah advisory work relating to Islamic banking and Islamic capital market such as product structuring and fund monitoring;
– Consulting work for local and international projects focusing on Islamic banking and Islamic capital market matters;
– Reviewing and auditing assignments for Islamic financial institutions and other organizations;
– Drafting project proposals, opinions and other types of documentation; and
– Administrative and office matters.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Shariah/ Law (focus on Shariah)/ Islamic Studies
In which the Degree must include study in fiqh muamalat (Islamic transaction/commercial law) or usul fiqh (Islamic jurisprudence)
– Minimum 3 consecutive years of relevant experience in Islamic Finance preceding your application for this role
– Good communication and writing skills in English and Arabic language proficiency
– Able to perform regional travel occasionally
Desired / advantageous skills / experience:
– Exposure to Economics, Finance, Accounting skills would be advantageous
– Research capability
– Project management