ZICOInsource provides insourcing and consultancy services in advising commercial transactions, human capital, and corporate communication. When you have a temporary surge in work levels and staff demands, or need help in bridging competency gaps, we can assist by assimilating our team of professionals with your workforce.
We are looking for experienced legal minds to join our growing team.
- Provide sound solutions on commercial matters.
- Draft review or negotiate agreements, contracts and any other documents
- Strong client focus and be able to develop rapport and solid collaboration strategies with management
- Attend to ad-hoc projects and other duties as may be assigned
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Minimum 5 years of working experience preferably with Corporate and Commercial matters.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Knowledge of mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Able to work with minimum supervision, multi-tasking and manage datelines
- Good analytical skills, meticulous, good business acumen and resourceful
- In house experience AND/OR Corporate secretarial experience would be advantageous
- You will be remunerated based on experience
- Option available: Employee or Contractor
- Fair work life balance – Monday to Friday, flexi hours
- Attractive benefits (applicable to employee only)