- To provide support to the team and to prepare proposals efficiently
- To prepare pitch books for potential clients
- To ensure work undertaken is of the highest quality and does not contravene any of the regulatory or legal requirements, internal rules and compliance requirements
- To be proficient with all the relevant guidelines and regulatory requirements
- To ensure work is executed expeditiously and within deadlines given
- Candidates with Degree / Professional qualification preferably in Finance/ Accounting, Law or a related discipline. MBA holders or CFA holders will be advantageous.
- 1 to 2 years relevant working experience in similar industry.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Good analytical skills with sound knowledge of the Capital Markets / Investment Banking industry
- Highly motivated, self-driven and fast learner