Our internship program will provide all the fresh incumbent a very first-hand organization experience and actual corporate working exposure within the organization.
You will work directly with our HR team to assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties:
• Support in recruitment process which includes job postings, screening, candidate pre & post interview follow-ups, background screening coordinating etc
• Support in carry out research recruitment related market intelligence, collaterals, tools
• Support in managing talents database
• Support in employer branding activities
Learning & Development
• Support in developing approval routing system
• Support in training administrative duties
• Support in launching online learning platform
• Support in organizing employee engagement events / activities
• Support in organizing CSR event
• Support in executing HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc)
• Assist in HR administrative and ad hoc duties assigned
• Good communication & interpersonal skills
• Conversant in English and Bahasa, proficiency in Mandarin is advantageous
• Tech savvy. Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office and collaboration tools.
• Innovation and creativity , experience in social media App and technology is highly advantageous
• Resourceful, enthusiastic, eager to learn
• internship period required: Minimum 2 months or above from August 2022 and onward
Please state the internship period in your application.
Shortlisted candidate will be invited for a virtual interview.