- Responding in a timely manner to IT service issues and requests raised by employees.
- Providing IT technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone).
- Repairing and replacing IT equipment as necessary.
- Ensuring that the computer networks, hardware, software, and other IT infrastructure and inventory are functioning/ operating properly.
- Carrying out policy measures related to information security and privacy concerns.
- Identifying potential problems with existing systems and recommending improvements to existing processes.
- Researching new technologies and products that could help the company achieve its goals.
- Reviewing the company’s current systems and recommending changes to management as needed.
- Implementing new technologies to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Diploma / Degree in computer science, information technology, software engineering or another related field
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience.