- Can work closely with Bureau of Immigration, DOJ, DOLE, SEC, BIR and other local government units.
- File or prepare documents for visa extension, ECC, SWP, SSP, 9G working visa, and other various application types.
- Assist consultants/paralegals and company representatives to submit documents to government units and follow up the result from time to time.
- Organized company filing system, ensure all documents are well filed.
- Complete other tasks assigned by supervisor or managers.
- At least 2-3 years experience as a liaison officer or any equivalent
- Able to communicate effectively with expats
- Must be willing to render overtime if required
- Must be highly motivated with good working attitude
- Must be dependable, punctual, and able to follow instructions
- Works efficiently without supervision
- Existing accreditation with Bureau of Immigration is preferred
- Must have attended 2019 Bureau of Immigration training seminar
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Attended 2019 Bureau of Immigration Seminar (Preferred)