Saifuddin has more than 25 years of experience in audit, corporate and investment banking which includes experience in fund-raising exercises – IPOs and private debt securities issues, mergers and acquisitions, restructurings and valuations.
He is particularly strong in Capital Markets and implementation of Corporate Finance and Debt transactions. He has advised and assisted in numerous corporate finance transactions for a diverse group of established organisations.
He started his career with Coopers & Lybrand and prior to joining ZICO Capital, Saifuddin has worked with Securities Commission Malaysia and two other established investment banks.
Some of Saifuddin’s key accompliments include:
- Sole Lead Arranger for Tulip Maple Sdn Bhd’s (subsidiary of Telekom Malaysia Berhad) USD150m Sukuk (2016)
- Mandated as Joint Lead Manager for Rantau Abang Capital Bhd’s (a subsidiary of Khazanah Nasional Bhd) RM1.5b Sukuk Issuance (2014)
- Mandated as Joint Lenders for Sapura Kencana Petroleum’s RM16.5b Multi-Currency Facility (2014)
- Mandated for the restructuring and listing of PNB’s existing Real Estate Investment Trust (2012)
- Joint Lead Arranger role for Telekom Malaysia Bhd’s RM2b CP/MTN Program (2011)
- Secure RM3b Bai Inah Term Financing for the National Higher Education Fund (2009/2010)